A good name is the best gift you can give to your child which will be with him forever. Therefore being a parent you should do thorough research before finalizing the best Indian Baby Boy name for your bundle of joy.
Here are some tips that will help you select the Best Indian Hindu Baby Boy Names:
- Don’t choose a trendy name as the trends come and go.
- Find a simple name with deep meaning.
- Choose a unique name because you don’t want your child’s 10 other classmates are also called up by the same name.
- Choose a name which is uncomplicated and short.
- Think of a name that can click a good nickname.
- Ensure that the name sounds good when called out loud.
- Choose a gender-specific name.
- Choose a name reflecting your Traditions and Cultures.
- If you believe in Astrology, you can ask your Astrologer for your Child Name’s Initials.
How to choose the Best Indian Hindu Baby Boy Name:
- First Note down your Name Priorities: Name’s Initials, Meaning etc.
- Begin your search for the Best Baby Name. Go through the Internet, books etc.
- Jot down the best names with meanings.
- Discuss with your Spouse, Parents or the other concerned people.
- When everyone comes to a common conclusion, finalise the name.
Checkout our collection of Best Baby Girl Names. Click here.
Here are the list of Indian Hindu Baby Boy Names:
Click on the alphabet..
Here is the List of Modern Indian Hindu Baby Boy Names based on Rashi (According to DOB):
Click on the alphabet…
|Birth Dates||Rashi/ Sun-Sign||Baby Name Initials (Click to get the list)|
|21 March-19 April|
|20 April- 20 May|
(Wa, We, Wi, Wo)
(Va, Ve, Vi, Vo)
|21 May- 21 June|
(Ka, Ke, Ko)
|22 June- 22 July|
|(Da, De, Do)
(He, Hi, Ho, Hu)
|23 July- 22 Aug|
|(Ma, Me, Mo)
(Ta, Te, To)
|23 Aug- 23 Sept|
|(Pa, Pe, Po)
|23 Sept- 23 Oct|
|(Ra, Re, Ro)
(Ta, Te, To)
|24 Oct- 21 Nov|
|(Na, Ne, No)
(Ya, Ye, Yu)
|22 Nov- 21 Dec|
|22 Dec- 19 Jan|
|20 Jan- 18 Feb|
The Water Carrier
(Sa, Se, So)
|19 Feb- 20 Mar|
Images Source: Pixabay